Hi. Its a nice day, this morning I've just being having breakfast with my family. Make me have a good mood to start blogging again, and also I have to complete my submission of my English lecture to introduce my self in English ๐, Indonesian says : 'tak kenal maka tak sayang' it means 'You won't love if you don't know'. So, This time I am going to introduce my self.
My name is Erry Polita Rahayu, you can call me Erry, some of my friends also call me Elit, like my parents call me. I was 32 years old. I was born at 12 March 1985 in Pontianak, also lived in Pontianak. I have 4 brothers and 1 sister and I am the first of my brothers and sister. I was studied at SDN 29 Pontianak (Elementary School), SMPN 2 Pontianak (Junior High School) and SMAN 1 Pontianak (High School). I actually have been studied in college for 2 years in STMIK Pontianak start at 2003, until 2005 I quit when I was approved to be a government officer at Pontianak. Thanks to Allah, now I have a change to studied again, but now I apply at Tanjung Pura university specialized at Informatics Program. Always be my favorite to get advance at Informations Technology. It also support my position at my office as a system analyst.
11 years ago I married a wonderful pretty girl, have a strong character and very principle. She is just the best gift I ever had. I got an handsome boy, 1 years after that. They are just like my second soul,and my spirits to get everything to be better in my life.
I think it's enough for the introduction. Hope you can enjoy my blog.
And be pleasured to visit my other blog.
https://tetulis.blogspot.co.id/
Thanks ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment